Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONSnandon2019-05-16T07:19:03+00:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The website (www.bvff.in) developed, owned and operated by Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival, a unit of Tattva Creations, should be used only after reading and understanding the Terms and Conditions listed below. By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree (a) to be bound by the listed Terms and Conditions and are deemed to have read and understood all of its contents and implications; and (b) you grant your free and unconditional consent to be subject to these Terms and Conditions as applicable.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, BVFF shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not use the website in violation of any local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule, code or guidelines for the time being in force or upload content /files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of computer systems. You must not use the website as a platform to advertise goods or services for any purpose, whether or not commercial, without the permission of festival organizer. Violation of any of the above Terms and Conditions gives the organizer the right to take action against the user, which could extend to the user being blocked from accessing the website and / or legal action. In a situation, when a user or visitor comes across content on the website which they believe is unlawful, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, BVFF encourages user or visitor to report it to BVFF at [firstname.lastname@example.org], so as to enable festival organizer to take appropriate action.
- You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without festival organizer’s written consent.
- You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the festival organizer, and its officers, directors, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, partners, licensors or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access of the Website; (b) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, publicity or privacy right; or (d) any claim that Content posted by you has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
- Without prejudice to festival organizer’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- This Website may be accessible from places that are out the geographical boundaries of the Republic of India. BVFF makes no representation that the material available on the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Visitors and Users that access the Website from locations other than the geographical boundaries do so at their own risk, and shall be responsible for compliance with the laws of India.
- BVFF may change these Terms and Conditions without notice. User /Visitor should revisit these Terms and Conditions from time to time to understand the user policy of this Website.
- All information and content on this Website is protected by copyright. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, and revocable license to download, display, and print information and content of this Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.